Saturday 12 January 2008

Error: Gone From Memory Already

Ok, so I just watched Eragon and it was awful. I'm quite sure the books are fantastic though. Shame the remaining third and fourth books are no longer going to be released since Christopher Paolini killed himself on the red carpet of the premiere.

This still is basic and uninspired since I have already forgotten the majority of scenes - and I'm not going to watch it twice like I do most films. I can't even remember any awesome quotes so you're stuck with Eragon flying Saphira. I think that happens a couple of times.

Eragon (2006)


\ 0 /


Eragon flying Saphira



Consider this:
Nicholas Burns - Eragon
Val Kilmer - Brom
Tony Robinson - Durza
Jared Leto - Murtagh
Lilly Allen - Saphira [voice]

Isn't that just better already?

No comments: